Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I get information about PSERS
(Pennsylvania School Employees Retirement System)?
- Follow this link to PSERS Web Site
- How do I contact the local PSERS office?
- Local: 1-814-437-9845
Toll-free: 1-888-773-7748, ext. 5175
Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (Except holidays)
- Where is the local PSERS office?
- Franklin Penn Wood Center
464 Allegheny Blvd.
Franklin, PA 16323-6210
- How do I get information on PSERS health insurance?
- Follow this link to Health Options Program (HOP)
- Where can I get premium assistance with health insurance?
- Follow this link to Health Options Program - Premium Assistance
- When are my dues due?
- The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30. Dues notices are sent out in early June. Contact John Kolojejchick at 676-6435 or by email